- September 2000 - Present
- Editor, text and graphics design, for manuscript of Medical Text Book
"Homeostasis" , Currently 4000 page Word
document. Using Photoshop, Flash, Word.
William J. Rea.
- Present -
FrontPage Training Consultant
- August - December
2000 - Instructor Richland Community College -
Multimedia - FrontPage 2000 - Fall Semester - Lolita
Gilkes - 972-238-6996
- July 2000 - Instructor
Richland Community College - MULT 1170.871- FrontPage
2000 Beginning Class.
- October 1999 - 2005 Consultant
outsourced web work (Web Development Company) 1902 Victoria Drive, Arlington
TX 76012 Contact:
- June 1999 - December
Technology Training Classes) P.O. Box 1007
Allen, TX 75013-0017 Contact:
Laura Sarna 972-727-0050.
- Data Entry -April - August
1999 phone/enter contact database to WinFax Software
Program - 4,000 entries
- Faxing Project - August -
October 1999 Prepared, Sent 3500 3 page fax weekly to
prospective IT class participants throughout the country
Project - October - Present, Create Internet contact
list of media contacts.
- 1998-June 1999- Business Research/Telemarketing
Fenton Swanger Research Co., 14800 Quorum Drive, Dallas, TX
Contact: Vicki 972-934-0707 -
NO LONGER IN BUSINESS
- 1995-1999 -Administrative Assistant Word
Act, QuickBooks 5.0
Foundation, 2011 N. Collins Blvd. #709, Richardson, TX Contact:
Deborah Singleton 972-437-5332
- 1994-1995-Plant Technician
Creative Greenery, PO
Box 582, Prosper, TX
- 1993-1994-Director Public Relations CrystalSweet,
Natural Health Foods Product. Developed, produced, and distributed promotional information
for advertising and selling of dried molasses product. Amherst, NH. No longer in business.
Contact: Bruce Kirk 603-528-5475
- 1993-Present-Public Relations, and Internet Services
Magnetics, Inc. 820 W. Fairmont Dr. Tempe, AZ.
Grant MacLennan 480-967-9447
- 1981-1983 - Developed a team to teach,
train parents and teachers on Alcohol and Drug abuse for Scottsdale Arizona School
District. Established non-profit Organization funded by local grant to
provide information and workshops to parents, teachers and students.
- Married, raised a family.
- High School English Teacher